Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reminders

Just two:

1.Don't forget the Circle of Moms Top 25 Adoption Blogs by Parents contest.  You can vote once a day until June 21.  I'm still in the top 15 (unlucky 13!), thanks to your 391 votes, but the contest is far from over!  There have been a number of fast climbers over the last few days that have surpassed me, and there are several more poised to do that.  And there are only two adoptees and no birth moms in the current top 25.  Please vote for me, for all your other favs, and to add adoptee and birth parent voices to the list!



2.  The contest for the Chinese Barbie outfit (doll not included) ends tomorrow, June 11, at midnight.  Please email me with your snail mail address to enter!  Haven't had tons of entries, and I'm giving away 3, so your odds are pretty good!

No comments: