Sunday, June 19, 2011

Please Vote!

Only 2 more days left in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Adoption Blogs contest; it ends Tuesday, June 21, at 5:00 p.m. PST, so you only have 2 more chances to vote.  I hope you'll vote for me.  And I hope you'll consider sharing this with your friends via email, facebook and twitter (you can use the handy buttons below this post for such sharing).

Two ways to vote -- click on the badgey thing to the right.  It will take you to the list of all the blogs in the running, and you can vote for any or all of them.  There are some great blogs, including some important birth mother and adult adoptee voices.

Or to just get to my voting page, click here: Vote For Adoption Talk.

The big "prize" for being in the top 25 is that Circle of Moms promises to publicize the top blogs to their "six million readers."  This strikes me as an opportunity to broaden horizons by presenting the difficulties, the ambiguities, the real nitty-gritty of adoption, moving beyond the narrow happy-happy-joy-joy narrative that so many adoption blogs present.  So I'd appreciate your vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you. You do a good job at dispersing news. Thank you.