Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Halloween Costume


OK, I picked at Halloween costumes in this post, so now you can pick at Maya's! I think she looks cute as a button in this picture from the kindergarten Halloween party, but I'll get you started --

-- how can you venerate piracy in light of what's happening off the coast of Somalia these days?

-- a sword? Do you customarily promote violence and warfare?

-- don't you know the history of piracy and consequent depravity in the U.S.?

There. Now do your worst! (Actually, this is all just a badly-disguised excuse to put up a cute picture!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say lighten up!! It's Halloween!! WooHoo! Maya is a fabulous pirate!! clf

LisaLew said...

Adorable! It's what she wanted, and she looks too cute to be mean!

a Tonggu Momma said...

*sigh* Talk Like a Pirate Day was LAST month. You? Are late.

(And I have no room to talk. The Tongginator wanted to be Medusa. I talked her out of THAT - complete with snake hair - so now she is Princess Butterfly Fairy. How original.)